- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 6 oz cream cheese at room temperature
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1.5 cups chopped Mini Reese Peanut Butter Cups
- In a stand mixer, cream together butter and brown sugar.
- Add in the peanut butter and cream cheese. Mix until everything is smooth.
- Add in the icing sugar in small amounts.
- Min in the vanilla.
- Add in the chopped Peanut Butter Cups and mix until completely combined.
- For serving, transfer it to one large bowl or several smaller bowls.
- Chill until set, and may be kept for up to two days.
- Serve with pretzels, apple slices, celery or graham crackers.