Whenever we go to a party of get together, or when we have one have people over, the kids get so excited. They love getting to see family and friends, but they also know that means they will be able to get some kind of dessert besides just dessert after dinner. If you have kids, you might know what I mean. The party desserts where kids get to have a more than they are used to because they go up and can get it themselves. So yeah, my kids love that. This is one of those kinds of recipes. Creamsicle Fluff Dip is all kinds of sweet yumminess with the twist of orange.
Creamsicle Fluff dip can be used with the orange flavored wafer cookies, vanilla cookies or even works well as a fruit dip. I know my kids will go nuts if I let eat dip with their fruit. I have seen them eat all of the fruit in the house when they have dip.
The Creamsicle Fluff Dip only takes a few ingredients and takes no time to make. Make it about an hour before you are planning on using it and everyone will love it.
- 8oz package softened cream cheese
- 1 jar of marshmallow cream
- 1 1/2 tablespoons orange jello powder
- Dash of vanilla extract
- Blend softened cream cheese, marshmallow cream, orange jello powder, and vanilla extract.
- Chill for 30 minutes to 1 hour prior to serving.
- Serve with Vanilla Sugar Wafer cookies or the cookies of your choice.