Are you thinking of buying a Mitsubishi? While there are many to choose from, the Outlander is a popular choice and for good reason. If you’re trying to decide if the Outlander might be right for you, let’s explore it some more.
Here are five best features of the Mitsubishi Outlander:
- Awesome exterior features – So, right off the bat you’re going to love the look of the Outlander. It has many great exterior features that set it ahead a notch from others in the same class. It has a great paintjob, chrome accents, aluminum alloy wheels, and more.
- More great features inside – Now you can take those great features inside the vehicle with you as well. It doesn’t just look good on the outside, it looks great on the inside, too. This is absolutely a luxury vehicle with dashboard notifications, eco settings, hands-free calling and more.
- Storage space – There’s also a lot of cargo/storage space in this vehicle without making the entire SUV super big and hard to handle. If you get a chance to go in person and check one out, you’ll be surprised at all the cargo space.
- Safety – This is one of the most important things to consider for any new vehicle. The Outlander has a reverse camera, parking helper, seven air bags, forward collision mitigation, lane departure warnings, traction control and 4-wheel drive.
- Full moonroof – It also has a full sized moonroof with lights and everything. This is another luxury feature that goes above and beyond to make the Outlander stand out against other similar SUVs.
Of course, it also handles well, and it has all the benefits you’d be looking for in an SUV. If this is all sounding good to you, why not stop by and check it out for yourself in person. Ready to purchase or see one of these in person? Stop by West Loop Mitsubishi today and see how they can help you.