Have you been thinking about buying the Kia Sportage? The Kia Sportage is a small, crossover SUV that’s been around for a long time now. Each year they come out with new features to allow it to keep up with, and even surpass the competition. In 2018, Kia made some extra safety measures along with other options and higher trims, just to name a few things. If you’re thinking of making this vehicle yours, take a look at the best features it has to offer.
Here are five best features of the Kia Sportage for you to consider:
- Crossover comfort – As a crossover SUV, it’s not as large as other SUVS, it’s easier to handle, to drive, and to park. You’ll get the roominess and benefits of an SUV, but many of the handling perks of a smaller vehicle.
- Engine Choices – The Kia Sportage has engine choices for you and it has great performance. The base for the Sportage LX and EX is a 2.4-liter 4-cylinder. It has 181 horsepower. The SX Turbo has a 2.0-liter turbo 4-cylinder with 240 horsepower. You can also choose all-wheel drive if you want to upgrade the standard front-wheel drive.
- Safety features – Safety is always important when buying a new car. The Kia Sportage gives you a standard rear-view camera, all around air bags and the LX Technology package also adds more advanced safety features.
- Technology – Speaking of technology, there are some great uses of it with the Sportage. It comes with a 5-inch touchscreen display, Bluetooth, stereo with six speakers, satellite radio, and USB ports.
- Comfort and space – Finally, you also get interior comfort and space. The seats in front and back are very comfortable and allow for plenty of leg room. There are many small compartments in front and back to allow for storage for you and your passengers. There’s plenty of head room as well.
If you’re looking to buy a new crossover this year, the Sportage is for you. Come see the salespeople at Sunset Kia of Auburn if you want to see a Sportage in person.